Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Why

Why can't anything be simple? I have been told I am not aggressive enough at work...then I am told I am too aggressive. Huh? Then I am supposed to work independently, then everything needs to be approved...It just doesn't make sense...

THEN...we have a manager who comes in super late, completely disorganized and does his own thing as wrong as it is..and I am supposed to sing a happy tune? Okay, let me ask this...in a office work environment is it ever appropriate to take off your shirt and work in your undershirt? I don't recall ever hearing that was okay. I am mortified by his behavior. Many people think that he is just doing a great job...but I don't see it...he is always behind...I thought it was better in our business to be proactive rather than reactive.

Grrrrrr.....8 hours and I am on vacation again in Disney!

1 comment:

Tammie said...

He works in his undershirt!? Uh. Has absolutely no one noticed this? Has no one complained about how totally inappropriate this is?

The worst thing my boss does is call in late 1 morning a week every week. He says he'll be in by 9 & shows up around 10. The only reason I don't let anyone complain is "better the devil you know than the one you don't."

In your case, the devil you know has GOT to be worse!