Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me Early



Last Friday my office celebrated my birthday (a week early) they gave me a yummy chocolate cake with pink icing!!!! Then Abby and Lisa gave me two cookies~ very good too. I am not really sure when the last time was I actually had a birthday cake. I am not a huge fan of cake. I really prefer cupcakes (I like the individual cakes) or brownies....brownies - yummy.

Yesterday, we had a luncheon at work we had this fabulous bread. I took the leftover bread and made french toast for the office today. It was supah good. I wnjoy cooking so much, I wish I had a family to cook for all the time.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Happy early birthday!

Tammie said...

Wishing you an early Happy Birthday!

Your birthday cake & cookies do look yummy! Of course this comes from a person whose birthday is almost always on Passover so I don't usually get a birthday cake. Aw pooh on that one!

amy said...

you know if you moved to florida you could totally cook for me and bary whenever you wanted.

Stefanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I just came over to wish you a GREAT day and saw you started a few days early :)
Hope your day is fantastic, I'll give Mr. Jude a kiss from his birthday buddy!