Day 6
So, today is day 6 in the month of March. It is also day 5 of workout month. My plan is to workout six of the seven days a week. I had a lovely moment tonight at the park. There was a boy who has Down Syndrome in the park. He asked if he could run with me, so I slowed down and we ran. He told me he loved me. I thought how sweet. Then he told the people he was with I think possibly a group home??? Not really sure, anyway, he told them that I was very nice and he wanted to run with me more. We finished the 3 miles and then I told him to be sure to stretch out...so we stretch together. The caregivers thanked me for being kind to him. My heart felt so good after that. I didn't get much of a workout, but after he was in his car, I went back and did my run. I hope he had a great run. I know I had a fabulous run with him...





3 comments:
It doesn't surprise me in the least that you did that. You have such a giving and caring heart.
you are such a nice person and you have no idea what that run meant to him....that's why you are my bff!
Sounds like a very successful run to me. Whenever you touch a person's heart, your work is done.
Post a Comment