Friday, March 7, 2008

Hey Luca look!


It is a Woof Woof. Tiger and I were just hanging on my bed. You know it is Tiger's world and she allows us to live in it! I can't believe that Miss Ty is going to be ten in May. That is so very old for a boxer. She is a whopping 42 lbs and she is pure cuddles and hugs....

Today we have a big blizzard going on...Not actual gym for me, but I shoveled the driveway and was in a full sweat. I am going to count it as a workout...even though it really wasn't.

I hope I am able to get to the gym to bike and swim tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Miss Ty is one old lady! Of course, our Star just turned 9 this past December. Are they just so sweet!?

Anonymous said...

Luca loved seeing the woof woof. But he kept pointing to your picture and smiling! He even talked to you-don't ask me what he said! Shoveling counts!