Friday, March 21, 2008

heehee

My mom is going nuts trying to figure out what we are doing for her birthday. It is so funny. We have convinced her she needs to be sure the house is clean because there are people coming over...hahaha....she had two flower bouquets delivered today so she really expects something is up...she asked if Charlene would be participating...ummmm yeah, sort of.

I have all sorts of decorations for the house...they must leave so we can decorate!!!

I have pictures to download from an event today that it meant so much for me to be included. I just have to say I am in awe of the calmness and peace I felt while there.

I will write more tomorrow...hopefully after my 18 mile run...although I have decided if there is snow I will be going to the Y for my workout!

2 comments:

Tea said...

you HAVE to post party pix!

18 miles on the treadmill? oh dear...well, I'll probably doing 40 on the bike trainer. Treadmill is definitely harder. We'll probably be going at it for the same amount of time. :) I'll be channeling you for strength.

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,

I cannot send e-mails for some reason from Holland, but I can receive them. So, please go ahead and link my blog and OVV and copy any pictures of Jazzie you want of my blog. When I get back home I can e-mail you a picture of you can't find one you like on the blog.