Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday in March


This is not a picture I took...but a picture from this year's blast.
Here is what I have done today bullet style:
  • shovel snow
  • dust bedroom
  • laundry x 3 loads have 2 more to go tomorrow
  • drank wine
  • shovel snow
  • let Tiger outside (she was not very happy about the snow)
  • move some things around in the house
  • iron and change sheets; spray lavender spray (supposed to help with sleep)
  • watch tv
  • talk on the phone
  • play on the computer
  • eat
  • vaccuum

I guess thata is about it...I am SOOOOO over this snow stuff. Running for tomorrow has been canceled. I need to get 16 miles in somehow...last year when I ran 16 miles on the dreadmill, I passed out when I got off of the machine...hmmmm....what to do, what to do....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you would write about our lovely weather...and was wondering what you were going to do instead of run outside. Maybe you could just run up and down the driveway after you shovel it tomorrow?? hahaha I am delirious from the snow and not leaving the house....

Tammie said...

I like the part where you had a glass of wine, but where was the bubble bath & trashy novel?