Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Slippers

I bought new slippers today. They are blue and so comfy. I am so sad though to get rid of my old ones. While I love the new ones I just don't want to get rid of the old ones. Does anyone else feel this way???

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I am taking a much needed day off tomorrow. I was so excited to come home and turn off my alarm clock. I am planning to just take it easy. Although I hope to see Mr Luca. I haven't seen him in a few days (Jennifer too) I need my friend time!
* * * * * * * * * * * *
I am running the Cook Forest Half Marathon on Saturday. I am pretty excited. I am hoping to better my time from last year. I finished in 2:14:56 last year. I would like to take one minute off per mile. Corky and I are heading over. I am so excited to have Corky time. I can grill her with all my pressing questions triathlon related and life related!



2 comments:

Tammie said...

Cute slippers! I don't use them. I just buy them. What can I say? I"m hopeless.

Enjoy your day off! I took off today also. Migraines are fun. Aren't they? ;-(

Anonymous said...

Hello! Thanks for meeting us. And watching Luca on Bob the builder. Good times!