Sunday, March 30, 2008

OMG - I am SO sore

Eccckkkkk. I ran a lousy 13.1 miles and boy am I SORE today. I was planning to get up and run 8 miles this morning. Yeah. I'd like a word with the driver of the MAC truck that ran me over. I decided to go to the pool. My neglected friend, the pool. Oh my. It. felt. so. good. The water, the movements...I felt fabulous. I was pain free. Oh, why, oh why do I neglect the pool when it make me feel soooooo good. I got out and felt like running. I decided not to press my luck. I did go lift afterwards. It is days like this when I remember so clearly that I have fibromyalgia. I need to remember that and take better care of my body. I am planning to head to the pool tomorrow after work. This week is going to be consumed with work...2 after hour work events. I will not stress. It isn't worth it.

No comments: