20 Miles in the books
Today was the 20 miler. I was nervous as I have had a nagging feeling in my right knee. So I met Corky at the Y and we drove over to Lowellville Bike Trail. At precisely 9:30 we left on our run. I felt great until mile 14, then I began to feel that stupid feeling in my knee. I slacked off and walked pretty much the rest. We had to stop at a little corner store and ask for water. The weather was gorgeous...BUT, all of our other runs have been in the cold. SO, we weren't prepped for the heat and how that would affect our bodies. It was a struggle to get it done but we did. Four hours, twenty-eight minutes later we get back to the car. An average pace of 13:30 I believe.
The piggy is 27 days away.





1 comment:
Hello Aunt Chelles! Luca and I had a blast with you the other night at the YMCA....I am takin bout th Y..M..C..Aaaaaaa
Sorry had to sing there! Have a blast in Baltimore, don't get lost, and come home soon! See ya this weekend!
Post a Comment