WOW it has been a week since my last update
So, I'll use bullet ponts to let you my last week....
Monday - I went with Jenn and Luca to the Y. I swam, Jennifer did the elliptidevil, and Luca made new friends in the Child watch. Then Luca went outside to play on the playground equipment. Yes, my big booty still fits in a kids sized curly slide!
Tuesday - I worked until 12, then headed to Pittsburgh. The marketing team had a marketing Summit in Baltimore. We had a great time. I learned quite a bit and I realized that I do like my job.
Wenesday - I got in the pool at the hotel and swam for a bit then sat in meetings until 5:30ish, then Ashley and I headed to the mall to the M-A-C store. In 30 minutes she bought new foundation and a brush, I bought two lipsticks. then we went to a Chinese Restaurant, where we watched Maureen compete and win the Silver in the Summer Olympics of musical chairs! What a riot.
Thursday - more meetings and drive home from Baltimore. I got in my house about 10:15.
Friday - I got to work about 9:30am and worked hard...realizing why I dislike my job it is all last minute...grrrrrrr. I left work and headed home to change for an evening with the Steel Valley Tri Club for our Boston send off for Marvin. Marvin was one of the first timers (a year ago today) on his second marathon he qualified for Boston and will be representing next Monday. It was a great get together. It is funny to see people in their clothes rather than the workout 'stuff'
Saturday - I didn't do too much, just hung out and did some cleaning.
Which brings me to today....I got up and ran, just a nice 10 miles in 1:49. Went to the Y to sign up for a lifestyle change class(Break Free)...I need to learn to eat properly, went to Target and only spent 40 bucks, now I am home and I should be doing laundry...but I just don't feel like it! Hmmmmm.
So, that is my last week...this week is chock full as well....I would like to swim twice and run twice...next Sunday is 13.1.





6 comments:
Busy, busy week!
so glad you updated, chellezerini! That is your new Italian name to go with your pictures of your little Italian boy! Speaking of which, Luca keeps waving to your picture so I am guessing he wants me to say hi for him! Take it easy today!
Holy COW what a busy week!
My vote is skip the laundry: buy new clothes.
Michelle, thanks for the comment and kind offer on my blog. E-mail me and we'll talk lotion! (I admit to already buying some for each of them for part of their Christmas presents...but would be happy to have it come from you!) only k8 at yahoo dot com
BTW, how in the world did you find me? I am of the only-run-if-something-is-chasing persuasion. ;> I'm glad you DID find my blog.
I'm exhausted from reading it! No wonder you don't feel like doing laundry
Post a Comment