Friday night
Last night...guess what I did??? Yes, you are right. I took Wildcat out on the town. Yvonne picked me up and we went to the Park to meet up with Janet, Glenn and Karen. We biked. I am feeling more confident on Wildcat. I am still learning when to shift. I had a great time. Toward the end Karen put out the word...bike as hard as you can until the end of the trail. I had Wildcat going fast and I loved it! After the biking we went out for sushi! Yummy. I think I ate too much soy sauce, I have a killer headache. I am going to try to get out on Wildcat later today. I also need to go visit my friend, the pool!





1 comment:
I love the way you ended your bike ride. Sushi is always a great reward for life in general. Even Erin eats it!
Post a Comment