My very LAZY Sunday

I woke up early to go volunteer at our local triathlon and quickly discovered that I had a killer migraine. I tried to get up and work through it but it wasn't going anywhere and my vision was mildly impaired. Pop a pill and head back to bed. I woke up at noon...noon...WTF...noon. I missed to TRI and the after tri party began at noon. Well, scrap that. I will just go do something else. Like watch the movie Marie Antoinette. Yeah, I need to do some research about her because Sophia Coppola makes her seem extremely likable...why was she so hated? Okay and what is this business of Marie and Louis not consummating their marriage until after they have been married for 7 years...WTF....
So, earlier my friend Amy, got married. I hope she and Barry don't wait 7 years to tango. Although since they have been living together for over a year I guess that won't happen. Another good friend offered my her rapid refunds to fly daown and surprise Amy at the wedding...I couldn't find a flight back to get me to Wheeling in time for my meeting. Amy I was totally there in spirit (okay a drugged spirit)...
Now I am watching the Devil Wears Prada. The book was much better than the movie - although the movie had FABULOUS clothes!





1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your migraine. As you know, I get them also so I totally get how frustrated you were today. Did you check your food diary to see what you ate to set it off? Or is the heat by you as bad as it is down here? Sometimes massive heat puts me out too.
I loved The Devil Wears Prada also. I'm going to read the book eventually.
Post a Comment