whew what a day!
I awakened this morning to Miss Tiger having a seizure. It was horrible. I felt so bad for her. I haven't had to deal with seizures since Cassie.(our Cocker Spaniel had seizures often) At 1am, I was changing my sheets and hugging my sweet puppy. She slept well, I didn't. When we got out of bed this morning, she was acting fine. I called the vet this am and got her into see him this afternoon. I came home at lunch and made Tiger an omelette (I ate PB&J). Then Tiger came to work with me. At the vets office Tiger had labwork done and an EKG. I am waiting for the lab results. I should have them in the morning. Her EKG showed cardiomyopathy...maybe....She also could have a brain tumor or this could just be a fluke. All I know is that my baby girl has been sleeping lots today. I hope I get to sleep tonight.





4 comments:
Poor Tiger! I hope everything turns out ok.
Oh, poor Tiger!!! I hope she gets better soon. It is hard to see our fur babies like that :-(
Poor Tiger! And poor you having to go through this. Please let us know that your furbaby is alright.
Chelles - I hope Tigerlily had a better day!
Post a Comment