Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day 4

Well, my dad is STILL at the hospital. He is not happy about that at all. He is unable to get his blood pressure regulated. It is really low. He is still getting light headed when he stands up. He was able to get out of the room today and walk down the hall. I am thinking that tomorrow is the day.

Billy is home and has the bed all set up on the hospital floor of our house. We are ready for him as soon as he is ready to come home. Tiger is SO happy that Billy is here.

I pick up Wildcat tomorrow. I got aerobars put on her. I can't wait to head out and check them out.

1 comment:

Tammie said...

How nice that Billy is now home & able to help out! I'm sure that''s easing your mom & your stress a bit.

Low blood pressure is just as bad as high blood pressure. I've suffered from it since it childhood. Just tell your dad to take it easy & to allow everyone to spoil him. I'm sure he deserves being spoiled for a while.