Friday, June 6, 2008

There is no place like Home!

My dad came home this afternoon. He is very happy. He is a little king in the family room...we have the bed set up there...he has the phone, the bathroom, the remote and Miss Tiger. Everyone is happy. Tiger wishes it was a bigger bed but eh, it will have to do!

I picked up Wildcat this afternoon. She has her Aerobars on her and we are going for our first long ride tomorrow morning. This is going to be a ride from the Y to Lake Milton and then qa 20 minute run...then bike back to the Y. I think it will be about 40 miles all together. I am excited!!!!

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Congratulations on your dad coming home! He's going to heal much faster in the comfort of his own little kingdom! ;-)

Enjoy your ride tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

So happy for your dad that he is home, sweet home!!!