Monday, June 16, 2008

How to scare Michelle

So tonight after work I went for a 3 mile run, yeah, it was supposed to be a 6 miler. I got a text message from Yvonne and we were biing at 7:00 tonight. So, I cut my run short and headed out for a bike ride. It was Yvonne, Karen and me. We had a good time. I didn't make it up Big Bear today. I had too much gear on my bike and by the time I started dropping it I was too late. There is always next time. Karen said let's ride on the Golf Course side of the park, so we crossed Shields...we were rolling down when I heard what sounded like someone chopping wood over to the left where it was just wooded area. I glanced over to the left then when the sound got louder and I was looking in the eyes of a deer. Oh dear me. I screamed bloody murder and the poor deer took off through the thick brush. I am sure that she was scared to death as was I. Yvonne and Karen were cracking up over my scream and that the deer went back to her friends and said "don't go out there, the girl on the blue bike is nuts"

Everyday is a learning experience.

No comments: