I am a chicken
So, In case anyone didn't know I have fibromyalgia. It sucks. I can normally do whatever I want...there are a few time when it gets in my way. Today would be one of those days. I had a very difficult time sleeping last night...My fibro was acting up. I couldn't get comfortable. I decided to do the smart thing and not go out on my bike. I am going to try to go out a little later. I am certain I won't get in a 56 miler...but maybe a 20-30 miler. I hope that my fellow friends have a blast. i know they will.





2 comments:
Hmmm. . .
Sounds like everyone is on the same cycle. My legs have been killing me. Last night I finally passed out from the pain around 8:00 after not sleeping for a few days. This after a killer migraine from Sunday through Tuesday.
Hope you're feeling better today!
You are not a chicken. You are smart for not going out. Stop being so hard on yourself! And you are not lazy, either, just in case that thought crossed your mind.
Post a Comment