Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday is OVER!

Today was a Wheeling day. I pulled in the parking lot and found out that we had visitors from our hub office. It would be nice to know these things but eh, whatever. The high point was driving my dad's car Mustang Sarah (07 Mustang Convertible) it was lovely. I sat through a 2 hour sales meeting. Then the manager says to me...so what is going on with the party this Thursday...what do we need to do? Then he says he is getting nervous...um yeah, well, I was planning this weeks ago. He chose to ignore e-mails and phone calls, so I planned the event myself. The week of the event he is worried. I told him I've moved on to the next event....I've planned his event, sent invites, I will be there on Thursday with a smile plastered on my face...the rest is up to him.

After I got back from Wheeling I wanted to run. Yeah, it is 5 billion degrees in the shade. but I needed to run. I carried 20 ounces of ice water with me and had 20 ounces of Nuun in a water bottle in the car. I managed to get through the three miles. I am going to try for 4 on Wednesday.

Tomorrow is my first Yoga class. I am very excited about it. I am not very flexible; but I am very much looking forward to this class.

No comments: