Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This has been a week...

and it is only Wednesday morning! Billy is going back to KY today. I am very sad about that. He has helped so much with the yard and the house since my dad is unable to do much. Billy is also so good at dealing with my mom.

Interestingly, my mom fell yesterday and seriously she is fine...BUT you would think that her fall is more serious than my dad's recovery. I offered to take her to the ER but she doesn't think they can do anything for her..so she is playing the martyr. grrrrr. I told her no complaining if she doesn't get to a dr to get something to complain about. (That is what she tells me all the time)

My dad is doing great. He is doing his CPM machine 2 times a day. He is doing his exercises and is walking around the family room without the walker.

Nicholas got the coaching positiion. Whoohoooo...The almost 27 year old finally has a full time job. He is going to be video coordinator for Hiram College's football team and (most importantly) the assistant baseball coach for Hiram. Thankfully (again) Hiram is about 30 minutes from his house so he won't be in the same position as he was with the other school last year.

I went to my first yoga class last night. It was fun. I am really NOT flexible and not too many people in the class are, so I didn't feel out of place. I felt really relaxed after teh class. Maybe it will continue through the week....day....okay, how about the hour.

3 comments:

Tea said...

Your mom and my mom should hook up and have coffee together. :)

Anonymous said...

Well....at least it is almost Thursday....I am glad to hear your dad is feeling so good! Maybe Billy can come back up next week?

Tammie said...

Great news about your dad doing so well! And of course congrats are more than in order for Nicholas too!