Saturday, June 21, 2008

The weekend thus far

Last night I got out of work at ummmm 5:15....yeah, I get off at 4:30...I did a couple e-mails and I logged out of outlook so I could get some other things done. I have a client event again again this Tuesday. oy.

After work, I threw on some make up and picked up Jennifer and we met Mary Ann and Katie at Caffe Capri. We had a good time at Girls Night Out we even had a guest appearance from Barbie and Ken.

This morning I got up and we rode bikes for about an hour and then went for breakfast where I was treated to a visit from Jennifer and Luca..

Tomorrow is a bike ride and following my bloggy friends who are doing Ironman CDA. Go Get 'Em!! I signed myself up for the Women's Only trialthon in Akron in September it will be my first Tri. I chose it because of its short swim...250 yard swim, 7 mile bike, 2 mile run! I honestly think I could do it tomorrow. Good luck to my SVTC friends who are doing the Summi Tri tomorrow!

No comments: