Ironman Coeur d'Alene
I have spent a large part of the day following on Ironman live the events of Ironman. I keep doing the athlete tracker for some of my bloggy friends. I have been watching the live video...I am a geek. It is very inspirational. One of my friends, Tea, had to make a tough choice. She had to decide to drop out of Ironman. She has been fighting some illness for a few days and today was just not her day. I am very proud of her for doing the smart thing and dropping out. She made the right choice for herself and her future. I know she will be out there training and ready for her next event...and watch out world...the TEA-Minator will be there.
Reminds me of my favorite quote: Women are like tea bags...you never know how strong they are until you put them in hot water. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
Interesting that the quote has TEA in it and STRONG!





1 comment:
Thanks so much. That really really means alot to me. :)
Post a Comment