Tuesday, August 5, 2008

8 more work hours

Only 8 more work hours until I am off for a glorious week. I am SO very excited. I really don't have a whole lot planned...mainly swim, bike, run ~imagine that! I am also going to Northern KY for our annual reunion. My dad's mom's side of the family. I will be running a 5k on Sunday in Spring Grove Cemetery. It is such a pretty cemetery. I will be meeting up with my friends Candis and Judy. We have run the race before and just run there before. It should be a good time.

Tonight after work I went riding with Yvonne and Karen. I love riding my bike! Tomorrow is swim lessons...Thursday night is Open Water Swim practice again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time off!

Anonymous said...

you are a busy girl!! Luca did good today. He had a playdate this evening with his cousin dee. have a good day tomorrow!