New Shoes!
On the Left is the new shoe, the right is old shoes with 330 miles on them.
New shoe...look at the pretty laces
Old Shoes....great miles on those shoes
Yeah, I think it was past time to get my shoes...just look at the treat...(left, old)
My run this morning was fabulous. Janet and I did 1:1 intervals. We were strong the whole way. 13 miles in the books. Started strong - finished strong...felt great.
This weeek, I only have to work Mon-Wed. I am SOOO looking forward to a few days off. I ordered two books that should be delivered on Thurs/Fri.
New shoe...look at the pretty laces
Old Shoes....great miles on those shoes
Yeah, I think it was past time to get my shoes...just look at the treat...(left, old)
My run this morning was fabulous. Janet and I did 1:1 intervals. We were strong the whole way. 13 miles in the books. Started strong - finished strong...felt great.
This weeek, I only have to work Mon-Wed. I am SOOO looking forward to a few days off. I ordered two books that should be delivered on Thurs/Fri.






1 comment:
I guess you'd have to be a runner to understand the need for new sneakers. I keep mine till they have holes. OTOH, I love the pink!
Glad to hear you had an enjoyable run.
Post a Comment