Mooney V. Cov Cath
So, I grew up in Northern KY. I went to Notre Dame Academy for one year. Across the street from NDA was the all boys school - Covington Catholic. Fast Forward to Billy going to Thomas More which is super close to Cov Cath/NDA. Several of his friends went to Cov Cath and have been riding him for years that Kentucky Football is better than Northeast Ohio Football. Well, last night this thought process was proven totally and completely wrong. The Cardinals of MOONEY kicked some Cov Cath booty. The final score was CMHS 57-CCH - 0. Seriously, Billy nailed it last May when we found out that the teams were playing..."CovCath is going to ride 4 hours north get their asses kicked and then ride 4 hours back"
Billy couldn't get off work for the game so my dad and I went...I text messaged Billy numberous times during the game...Billy was so excited! (He now lives in a house with three CovCath grads)
WE ARE MOONEY!
Billy couldn't get off work for the game so my dad and I went...I text messaged Billy numberous times during the game...Billy was so excited! (He now lives in a house with three CovCath grads)
WE ARE MOONEY!





No comments:
Post a Comment