This little boy was totally cracking me up while driving...he played with one of his diapers...who knew you could laugh so much from a diaper?!
His first Reese's Cup
I think he liked it
The 'healthy' dinner I gave him....I also made him an egg...I did try to get the protein in him...I swear I did.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Luca told me what a fabulous time you two had...he is looking forward to another date and has requested that you wear something revealing ;-) He liked the peanut butter cup - remember when that was our lunch in high school? that, and diet cherry coke. Good times. Thanks again for showing my son a great time!
2 comments:
Luca told me what a fabulous time you two had...he is looking forward to another date and has requested that you wear something revealing ;-)
He liked the peanut butter cup - remember when that was our lunch in high school? that, and diet cherry coke. Good times. Thanks again for showing my son a great time!
awww sounds like fun.
Luca looks like such a cute kid.
lol if all dates with guys could be great (sigh)
Post a Comment