What is on your bedside table?
So yesterday Sandra asked why Jazzie had so many lip moisturizers next to her bed...so that got me thinking to what I have next to my bed.
Clockwise starting at 3:00 is a 'piggybank' that my mom gave me when I ran my first Flying Pig Half Marathon. There is also a crystal rock that belonged to my great grandfather (my mom's dad)...my grandpa B gave it to me last Christmas. The 2 hair clips should go in the bathroom, but they haven't made it there yet...my hair is growing and I hope to be able to donate it next October in observance of Tommy's birthday. I must have water next to my bed...only water is allowed after the last brushing of the teeth. The next is a figurine of a Boxer dog wearing a football jersey that says 'Lucky Dog'. Then the hand lotion...alarm clock and the PIG, my mom gave my this year for the Full Marathon, it holds - a hand creme, a nail file and 7 sticks and 2 pots of lip moisturizers...





4 comments:
Too funny. You and Jazzie have a lot in common!!
fascinating! But where is the picture of Luca?! LOL
Ha ha, I have a ton of lip stuff by my bed too.. They say it's good to put it on a night :) ha ha
It must be me. I use one thing of lip gloss (Burt's Bees) until it's done. Then I move on to the next tube. But you'd be amazed by how many books & magazines I read at 1 time.
Post a Comment