Thursday, September 11, 2008

It has been a rough week

Well, last night after a great bike ride with Cindy and Yvonne dollowed by sushi with Yvonne I came home and packed my gym back so I could swim in the morning...Well, Miss Tiger had other plans she had a seizure about 9:00pm, so naturally, I didn't sleep very well last night at all. This morning, I called and got Miss Thing into the vet at 2:00. After an EKG, which is showing a slight murmur the vet really thinks she has a brain tumor. The on;y way we can find out for certain is to have an MRI for 1200 bucks...and even if we do it, are we really going to do brain surgery on a 10 year old dog? The vet and I agreed, we are going to try the phenobarb for 2 weeks and then see where we are at. Hopefully this will control her seizures. I am praying. I have now also had a bit of wine and a little sleeping help....hopefully Tiger will sleep peacefully too. I hate that she is so healthy except for 2 minutes every so often.

Weekend Plans....swim tomorrow evening, Saturday morning run, nail appointment, maybe another swim, bike, sleep, I want to watch the Coco Chanel movie on the chick channel Saturday evening too....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ate sushi? You go on girl! I know you have had an uber-stressful week. I hope the wine takes the edge off for you =-)

Tammie said...

Yummy! We LOVE sushi here! Even Erin has been known to eat a few pieces of it.

Sorry to hear about Tiger. I know how hard it is to have a pet that isn't feeling well.