Marcella Rose
Marcella "Marcie" Rose , age 59, of Colorado, passed away at her mother's residence on Tuesday, September 2, 2008. Marcie was born in Ohio, on December 25, 1948, the daughter of Charles and Dolly . On July 18, 1981, Marcie married Steve. She was employed for 15 years with Continental Airlines and collected snowmen. Marcie was a member of the Red Hat Society, T.O.P.S. and the Holy Cross Catholic Church in Colorado where she was a very active volunteer. Marcie is the beloved wife of Stephen P. of Colorado; beloved daughter of Dolly and beloved sister of Charles "Chas", Charlotte (Tom), Edward (Joy), Bernadette "Bernie" and Mary Etta (Greg); and many nieces and nephews. Marcie was preceded in death by her father, Charles , and sister-in-law, Marilyn. Family and friends will be received at XXXXXXXXX Funeral Home, , on Thursday, September 4, 2008, from 6-8pm. Funeral services will be held in Colorado at the convenience of the family.
I am trying to convince my mom to go down to Cinci...I told her I would take off Thursday and Friday to go down...we'll see.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Let me know if you will be in Cincinnati and if you'll have time to get together....
I am so very sorry. Prayers for your whole fmaily.
oh, michelle - i'm so sorry. my aunt died tuesday too and i'm trying to get back to indy for the funeral. my thoughts are with you.
hugs.
oh dear...I'm so sorry. my thoughts are with you and your mom and the rest of the family.
Hey Michelle! I remember you from FOREVER ago- when i first ever had a blog, right? So it did take a month? That is SO encouraging... do you mind sharing what dose you're on? Today will be my first day on 100mg. (I'm doing 50 twice a day now for 3 months and then if that's not effective we'll go up again).
I need to catch up on your blog and save you to bloglines! I'm so glad you commented I lost track of you (again)!
Oh man I just realized I left my selfish comment on THIS post- I am SO sorry for your loss... I will be remembering you in my prayers.
Post a Comment