Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Marcie

Marcie came into Cincinnati this past weekend to see everyone one last time before she went to be with God. While she was there, her health took a quick turn for the worse. Hospice was called in and they sent for her husband. Steve made into town on Sunday. Marcie went to be an angel this afternoon at 4:45. I really can't explain it but I knew she was planning to 'come home' before going home. My mom is naturally very upset thankfully she saw Marcie in April when she was in for the Relay for Life, she saw her in June, July and then this past weekend. Apparently, her wish was to have her funeral in Denver where she has lived for the past 27 years. So the airlines she worked for arranged for everyone to be transported to Denver for free (airlines are good sometimes). There might be a memorial service in Cinci too.

1 comment:

Tammie said...

I am so sorry for your loss. How nice that the the airlines assisted the family.