My Day with Jennifer and Luca
Here is my first attempt at a video. Pretend that Tina Turner's "Simply the Best" is playing in the background...because Jennifer and Luca are simply the best to me. We had such a good day. I loved it. I laughed so hard at Luca's wardrobe malfunction too!
Wildcat is at the LBS and should be available to pick up the beginning of next week. I need a part time job to pay for all this extra 'stuff'...but I love it!
Tomorrow is back to work until Friday at 11:30...then off for the weekend...then a little half marathon!





2 comments:
Beautiful! Call Cannes! We had a blast too....and the doughnuts were a smash! Thanks for going with us, or more appropriately, letting us tag along with you =-)
Oh! I loved the pics! How I wish I were there with you guys. I have a feeling Luca has made it so no other male can catch your heart in quite the same way.
Stop by. I left you something.
Post a Comment