Saturday, September 20, 2008

Random Thoughts

This week was just a blur...it was so long and yet really fast.

  • after a long day at work, I came home and basically crashed - although I did have a little visit from two of my favorite people
  • Early afternoon I am doing a short 8 miler with Cindy. I am pretty excited. A short quick run.
  • Tomorrow is my first 100 mile bike ride with Yvonne. I am VERY excited about that.
  • I am off work on Monday, I am going to the farm with Jenn and Luca - apples and blueberry doughnuts here we come!
  • Tiger has had seizures the past 3 nights in a row. Last night she had two. Obviously, this medicine isn't doing the trick. Which means my pup has a brain tumor. Billy and I chatted about it and we are going to let her live her life as happy as possible as long as possible but no more intervention.
  • one week from today my half marathon will be over...
  • Mooney won!

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Apples & blueberry doughnuts? Can I come along with you guys on Monday?

I'm so sorry to hear about Tiger. I know that this is a hard decision for you & Billy, but that you are doing the right thing.

Hugs!