Monday night run
Tonight I decided I was just going to go out and run an east 3 miles and enjoy the trees and the weather. Well, man, I got out an the run felt SO good. My legs felt like they were just moving so well. I felt like I was gliding on the road. I finished the 3 miles and went out for another 3. While running, I was actually thinking that if a marathon felt this good I would love it. I would like to do a race that is in about 55 degree temps with little to no humidity. I rock then. I felt like I could do anything tonight.
Nicholas had his wisdom teeth removed this morning. He has taken the pain killers and yet still hasn't slept at all. Tiger is naturally keeping vigil. She is so sweet.
Billy was offered and accepted his first full time position. He goes tomorrow to fill out papers and then actually starts on Wednesday. I am so excited for him.
This weekend I will get to see him. Tiger will be happy to see him too.





1 comment:
those are the best runs - the ones where you feel like you could go forever! i'm glad you had one like that!!
Post a Comment