so...I was minding my own business
when I was remminded why I don't ever log into AIM. Last night my computer rebooted for some reason and when I woke up I was logged into MSN and AIM...I didn't think anything of it. Whatever, I just went about my day. (By the way, today was a two ativan day) I got off my bicycle trainer and showered and began my playing on the computer and my AIM popped up with a message from ...oh let's call him ...hmmmmm...Ass...Ass wanted mme to come visit him to help clean his house and have sex. hmmm, not interested. I was really upset, so I logged off, so he called my cell phone. Now, he told me that he is dating someone (I feel bad for whoever that is) and he still wants me to come over...ummmm, thinking not...self esteem anyone...I am so pissed that he seriously thought I would just be thrilled to come over and hang out with him. I could spit cotton I am so mad. What a jackass. Not even a regular ass - a jackass. A purebred jackass. Eh, at least he is good at it and at least I didn't fall for his foolishness. I respect myself too much. I believe in love and all that is good too much to cheapen it. I just won't do it anymore. I think after I was done with him...he won't bother me anymore....





4 comments:
I say get rid of AIM. Then the purebred jackass won't find you.
BTW, stop by my blog so you can find out what you've been tagged for!
Momma always said...Men are like a box of chocolates. You will have to dig your fingernail into the bottom to find the gross maple filled ones, so that you may move on to the caramel! Good for you for not cheapening yourself! Hugs~
Total Ass!
You are done with him, even if the offer bothers you, if you weren't done, you would of gone.
Good for you
I believe I have shared my thoughts about Ass in language I won't necessarily use on this blog, but I still have to say, WHAT A F-ING LOSER!!! In high school we coined the phrase "scum-sucking fetal pig." I'm not sure that does him justice either. But it's a start.
Post a Comment