Monday, October 27, 2008

So..maybe I want to do another

marathon...yesterday a group of our club ran the Marine Corp marathon. I was addicted to the crackberry...yep, was trying to teach grandma how the internet worked. It was entertaining. But man did it pull at my heart. I do like the longer diatances. I want to know what I could do if I 'reall' trained right...you know the speed work...not skipping a workout...the whole thing. I feel like my best marathon was Akron Marathon last September. I felt great before, I felt great after. I loved the race. I want to do it again. I know I am crazy. I can feel it...I know it....I know I can do a great race. I am thinking that I am going to do the full Kentucky Derby Marathon. Ya know I am a Kentucky gal...It is in Lousiville, I know I could have crowd support. I WANT this. I am not going to sign up until Jan 1st...but I think this is what I am going to do....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes...but how many loved ones accompanied you to akron tri? LOL Sounds good girlie

Tammie said...

Of course you can do it. You can do anything you set your mind to!

Erin said...

Awesome! GO for it! My husband is a Marine! YEEHAW! Hugs~