Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF

Ahhhh, Friday. Today was marketing appreciation day at work. We all had a meeting this morning that was great and then we went to Dave and Busters in the afternoon for lunch and fun. We played video games. We all played several games together - Air Raid, NASCAR, Trivia. The Air Raid game was the best...although watching Dave and Ben do the dancing game was pretty fun. Ashley, Evonne and I ended at Filene's for a bit of shopping. I was too tired to actually shop. Which is probably pretty good. I came home and paid bills...depressing!

Tomorrow we are off to Kentucky for a family weekend! It should be fun..seeing lots of family...Saturday my mom's side and Sunday my dad's side (Grandma's 85th birthday!!!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time and family in KY!

Erin said...

Hi Michelle! You don't know me, and no I am not a blog stalker! LOL My friend actually had her blog redone by Danielle. I was looking at Danielle's page and saw yours. I would love to become friends as I am a triathlete, and runner. I am doing my first half ironman distance on Sunday Nov. 2nd. So anyway, my blog is www.allaboutthehardings.blogspot.com feel free to come check it out. I would love to add yours to my reading list! Hope to talk to you soon.

Many Blessings,
Erin Harding