Why I worked a half a day
Apparently some people in my work place think that my duties include doing everything that they do not want to do...it doesn't make a difference if they are marketing related or not. In the past 24 hours I was askedto sit in on a meeting that I know has no relevance...and when I called the manager on it I was told needed to sit in on it. So, I said I would like to have my manager st in on it since 'it was SO important'....well, it really isn't that important...which means they want me to find a loophole. GREAT.
Then, I was asked toput a proposal together. um okay...I thought tha meant to add the marketing proposal to the proposal...no it meant to create the proposal...WTF?
Then, whe I decided I needed to get out of the office, I reminded 2 people that their holiday gift orders were due by COB TODAY...and I got back a list of items that was moe than double his budget. ...plus it wasn't on the damn spreadsheet.
seriously, I am so sick of finishing and doing work for this guy...I wish I could go to his manager...but she is just like him. I am going to ask my manager for advice on how to deal with this loser I mean manager.





1 comment:
hi...thanks for stopping by..
good luck with all your training in y-town..
looks like you have a ten k on the 18th..... keep it under an hour and shoot for the moon..
thanks again...
Post a Comment