hmmm...what to talk about
nothing is really goin on. I am just keep on keeping on ya know.
Work is busy but yet slow. We are trying really hard to make budget but,I am just not sure if it is going to happen. But we are giving 120%.
I have my 'last' race of the year this weekend. The Peace Race is Sunday. It is a 10k (6.2 miles) My goal is always under an hour.
Yvonne's grandson Eli had open heart surgery today but is doing really well.
Go over to my friend Stefanie's blog to help her sister bring Cole home...I want the necklace...with 3 disks (swim, bike, run)
Be on the look out I am getting a blog makeover...still not sure exactly what I am doing...but I assure you it will be so cool. I am really excited!
Tomorrow I pick up Wildcat, she got new pedals and got her gears worked on....I am really excited!





1 comment:
Who's doing your blog makeover? I've been wanting to do one myself.
Post a Comment