Happy Thanksgiving
This year has been a very odd Thanksgiving. Both of my brothers weren't able to be here, so it was just my parents and I. We went out to eat and then back home it was a bit odd.
I did manage to get up and get a six mile run in and then come home and get a little weight workout in all before getting ready for dinner.
Now I have cleaned the bathroom and taken out the trash. I really should dust, but I just don't feel like it.
I am counting down the hours until I can be with a certain someone in Pittsburgh for the weekend. I am very excited about that. Tomorrow night is "meet the parent night"





1 comment:
It sounds like you had the perfect Thanksgiving even though your brothers weren't able to join you. A nice, calm, relaxing day before the weekend.
Meeting the parents, huh? Big weekend for you guys.
Post a Comment