Friday, December 5, 2008

Time to Update....

Apparently, I have not been a good blogger lately. I have just been busy...work, workouts, boyfriend. It is all so fun...well, maybe not the work.

I keep working later and later. I swear I could stay all night and still be busy. It is crazy. I purposely schedule things after work so I know I will leave. I wish that someone could really see how hard I am working and give me just a little credit.

Workouts. Technically, I am not training for anything right now. But I do believe that I am going to train for another marathon in the spring while training for the half Ironman. Training is slow right now but getting ready to ramp up. I am getting in a few workouts. Today, I am running with Janet and Cindy. I am really looking forward to that.

The boyfriend. Yep, things are going really well. I am so very happy, I wish I could spend every minute with him.

The little munchkin...Luca is just so cute, he is getting big and very expressive. Oh so adorable as you all might imagine!

So, that is my update...I am off to work for a few hours then over to Jenn's for a GN at Jenn's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, I am so happy for you!!!

Now where is that picture????

Hugs :-)

Tammie said...

Well it's about time! Now I just want to know where the pics are!