TGIF
Miss Tiger has been gone for five days and yet I still keep looking in "her"window when I come home. I miss her so much I can't even put words to explain. She is/was my best buddy. I can't wait to have her ashes in my possession.
If it wasn't for a certain someone (who shall remain nameless at this time...you know you you are, wink, wink) I truly don't know how I would be able to get through this heartbreak.
I am missing Tiger so much I can't even put words to the feelings.
I am so excited for this weekend...tomorrow I am heading over to Pittsburgh for a little weekend of fun. I am very excited about it. Honestly, I can't wait...I wish I could be there now. Last night was almost like a tease. I just want to be with you.





2 comments:
Sending you hugs, my friend.
We're here for you!
Post a Comment