Sunday, December 21, 2008

Weekend Update

So, it is Sunday night. I didn't briing my laptop to Pittsburgh, so this is my first chance to update. Friday, I worked a half day and then drove to Pittsburgh to meet up with Jeff who was taking a mental health day. We went to the outlets and I finished up my shopping...WHEW! Okay, I still need a gift card...but it is DONE! Then we did some shopping at South Hill Mall. I bought a beautiful Ruby Red lip gloss...okay I needed an intervention from Jennifer after spending $25 bucks on a lip gloss. But it is yummy. We headed back to his place after buying some junk food and pizza for dinner.

Saturday morning, I got up and went for a run. I ran longer in the same amount of time as last week. I ran more of the hill this time..soon, I will be blasting that hill with no problems! I came back to freshly brewed coffee and hot cinnamon rolls with icing. I am being very spoiled and I am really liking it! We watched some TV and I took a shower and then a nap while Jeff got ready. Then we headed to his parents house. I got some Brady time! :) He is such a sweet cute puppy. I miss my dog so much still. We got Taco Pizza it was really good. Then we just came back to the apartment and then crashed!

This morning, I made coffee and went back to bed. Then Jeff made brekkie. Eggs, Turkey Bacon and toast. YUM...what could be better? Then we watched the Steelers game...they lost...the BENGALS won!

Now I am home and already wishing for Friday. I wrapped all the presents I have and then just bought two more...because yes, I am crazy.

This week, I only have to work Monday and Tuesday and then I am done for the year...well, actually until Jan 5th!

Tomorrow is back to workouts...MUST SWIM!

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Okay. I'll admit it. I'm jealous. I want your schedule! No work from this Tuesday till January 5th!? And you're getting breakfast in bed!? I am definitely doing something wrong.