Tuesday, December 16, 2008

One Month

Today marks one month since my sweet Tiger became an angel. In some ways it seems like just yesterday. I still get excited when I pull in the driveway, looking up to 'her' window and waiting to see her pop up in the window. I still wake up at night and look for her so I can take her outside. I miss her so very much. My heart aches for just another day with my sweet girl. I have pictures of her around and my favorite one sitting on my desk at work. I have most of her things in Billy's room. There is one leash still in the family room near the door. I just can't bear to move it. There is also a leash in my car...you know just in case. I'll get them moved soon...just not yet.

2 comments:

amy said...

oh, that is heartbreaking. I just had to go give Savannah a cuddle after reading that (even though just yesterday I called her a f-ing r-tarded animal because I tried to take her for a walk whilst PMSing). I will treasure every moment with my baby because you've taught me to.

Tammie said...

You'll take care of this stuff when you're ready. In the meantime, don't worry about it.