Monday, February 2, 2009

Return to Normalcy?

Monday was my first day back after Grandma became and angel. I got up and hit the pool at 5:30 am. Worked all day.

Tuesday I went back into the belly of the beast. It snowed. A whole lot.

Wednesday I got to work late. All schools were closed. We closed the office at 4. It iced, it snowed, and iced some more. I came home and rode my bike trainer for an hour.

Thursday I got to work late and then went to see Jeff. (the highlight of my week) Due to my work schedule I was able to be there from Thursday evening until Monday morning! (ahhhh, happiness)

Friday I went to Wheeling. It snowed. Jeff had a basketball game and I made fajitas for dinner.

Saturday I woke up and didn't feel very well. Jeff was so good to me. I wanted to throw up all day. Thankfully, I didn't. I was brought saltines on a plate, Jeff went out and got me soup and ginger ale. (yummy)

Super Bowl Sunday. We didn't do much. I did go out and run a few miles. I dressed way to warm. But I got through 4 miles all hill work. Jeff made tacos and a mexican dip...The Stillers won 'The Big Game' It was fun to watch with someone who was rooting for one of the teams and that team actually won. Bruce rocked the half time show. Jennifer Hudson WOW'ed the crown for the National Anthem. AWESOME.

I got up and left Jeff until Friday after swim. I miss hims so much already. I can't wait!

No comments: