Wild Olive Tees
Oh have I found the coolest t-shirts. They are so soft and comfy and they have such awesome quotes on them. The website is here. This group of women started ths company to go out and get your verse on. Each tee has biblical quotes on them. They are classy and cool. After all it is cool to believe! I can't say enough about ths company. The shirt came to me lightening fast. It was so nicley wrapped in tissue with a cool sticker wth their logo on it. The t-shirt is scrumptious. It is so soft. I immediately put it on. Oh, I love it. For those who know me I have some boobage and this shirt didn't cling too much. It is perfect. I will totally be back to order more. Also, if you are looking for a socially conscious company - ths one is it! They donate 10% to Christian non profit organizations. If you are looking for a gift for you for someone you love, someone you sort of like check out the website. You won't regret it.





1 comment:
Michelle-
Thanks for posting and for sportin' our button for Wild Olive Tees! You have been entered into our giveaway!
GREAT post! Love it! And thanks for also posting our No Hands But Ours button! You ROCK!
Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com
Post a Comment