Mono
okay, so, I thought I had an ear infection. I really hoped I had an ear infection. Somehow I knew it wasn't. I have never had an ear infection so I have no idea what it would feel like...3 vials of blood later I have mono. Great. Honestly, I am glad because that sort of justified how crappy I have felt for the past week plus. What I would really like to know is if I can get an asterisk next to my time for the 10 mile race last weekend? I know I could have run a better race if I had felt up to par. I do remember thinking that ten miles should make me this tired. Sleep, drink water, sleep, oh I am supposed to eat, sleep...work, work, work.....sleep, water, juice....I am not hungry so the whole balanced diet thing is really a struggle.





2 comments:
Feel better, friend. I wish I lived closer; I would come over and give you some TLC!
Sleep, eat, drink. Repeat.
Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment