First Race of the Season
Tis the night before my first race of 2009 and I am SOOO not ready. Well, I picked up my packet, am properly hydrated, eaten my pasta dinner, have my clothes laid out, my camera battery charging, my Garmin charging, my ipod charging (yep, running with a crutch)...I sound pretty much prepared right...well, the one thing I didn't do for this half marathon is TRAIN. WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING???? Why am I doing this? I so want to run, I have good intentions..I just don't lie going out for long runs by myself anymore. Hmmmm, I trained for 2 half marathons by myself what is my problem? This is going to be a good kick in the pants. I am planning to do a 1:1 for the 13.1 and my goal is to finish with a decent time. My race number is 7626. Despite all of this I am excited about the race. Scary huh! (Secretly, I so wish I were doing the Flying Pig...I am having issues with not being there for the first time in 4 years - next year I am back!!!!)





1 comment:
GOOD LUCK!!!!
Post a Comment