Pittsburgh Marathon
I did the Half marathon on Sunday!
Me, Cindy and Mary Pat (Cindy and Mary Pat did the Full marathon and totally rocked it!)
I am almost done!
Going to the finish line!
I ran the 13.1 wth no training. It was not a smart thing to do. I wouldn't recommend it at all. I can't beleive how quickly you lose your time on legs. My breathing was fine throughout, it was just the soreness in my legs that bothered me. One of the highlights is that Corky and Maggie found me along the course. I REALLY needed that! It was a total pick me up. I also realized how much I miss running long. I like the time to think. Once we get moved I will be back running on Sunday mornings! I can't wait to run with my friends again!






1 comment:
Michelle, way to go! I am so impressed and the fact that you are doing this with a smile on your face impresses me even more!!!
Post a Comment