Hmmm, Where has Runnergirl been????
So, i just spent an evening making two peanut butter chocolate chip cheesecakes....packed several boxes....then watched a freaking AWESOME hockey game....okay where to begin....
so I volunteered to make dessert for the office lunch - two cheesecakes later I am ready for Friday!!!!!!
Packed several boxes....Jeff and I are buying a house....if you want to see the BEFORE pictures...go here. WE are still hoping to close next Friday. I am harrassing the banker. Yep...I am just not a patient gal. I want things NOW!!!!!
Hockey...Yep how about those Penguins?!?!?!? They rock. I would LOVE to see a game in person. But I will be okay with watching on TV with my love.
Okay, as I am typing this American Idol.....so Danny is out and hte finals are Kris and Adam...WTF??? I loved Danny. I liked Kris. Hmmmmm.
So, my other item is I want a dog SO bad, I almost can't stand it. i miss my TigerLily SO bad. a friend of mine just told my mom that she got a boxer because of how beautiful Tiger was. I breaks my heart that she is in a box right next to me. I can't even explain how much I miss her. I still look for her in the window when I pull in the driveway. When I walk in I want her to be there. I NEED a dog so badly. I know I will get one (or two). Jeff has promised that we will get a dog. I know we will get a puppy...I just don't know how much longer I can wait. I need a baby dog. I really want a boston terrier, because well, they are boxer wanna be's....but really I will take any dog, I really don't care. I just need a dog!





1 comment:
Wow! Talk about wonderful things Michelle! I knew that you were buying a house from reading FB. Let's face it, your profile pic is a dead give away. Your new home looks so pretty!!!
Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment