Well, it has been a month
I don't know why I haven't posted more often. I discovered November was National Blog posting month...on the 3rd of November So, I am going to try to post more. I am trying to use my blog to post my thoughts. I do have many thoughts. I want to be able t o take the time to write them down before they are forgotten. Jeff and I were both off work from Thursday to today. It was wonderful.
Thanksgiving was crazy...driving, eating, driving, time for bed. It was a long day but a good one.
Friday we went over to my parent's and I got Christmas items out of the shed and the attic above the living room. Ugh. My mom has so much Christmas stuff. So much. It is just crazy. I got my 'stuff'. We came home and set up the tree on Saturday. The inside and outside of the house is all decorated. It looks so pretty.
Sunday and Monday we really didn't do much. Just relaxed. It was nice to not have to rush anywhere or do anything.
Now it is time to begin the week ahead. I can't wait until Friday. Mooney is playing for their 7th state championship. It is very exciting. Go Cards!
Tomorrow I am going to sign up for yoga 20 for 20. I have become a little adicted to hot yoga. Love it!





No comments:
Post a Comment