Life is Precious
Last Friday, Cardinal Mooney High School won the school's seventh state football title. It was the start of a joyful weekend. Saturday, Jeff and I went to Quaker Steak and Lube and watched the end of the UC/Pitt game and also the UK/UNC games. All my teams were winning...then the tide turned. Nebraska lost with one second left in the game. I felt so badly for Bo Pelini.
Sunday morning, Cali was acting like a crazy dog starting at about 4:30 am until I finally let her out of the crate at 8:00 am. I got up and ran with the Tri Club and the YRRC. Fabulous 5.9 mile run. Then we took Cali to see Santa. What a hoot. Then I found out that two Mooney Seniors were found dead at the cemetery right near my house. It is now being determined if it was a homicide or a double suicide. I am just sick about this. I remember when Colin was adopted from Russia with his sister Sarah. Such sweet little children. Their parents were so happy. I can't
een begin to imagine thir loss. So heartbreaking. The school is just in disbelief over these happenings. It will never be the same.
Parents hugs your babies a little tighter tonight.





No comments:
Post a Comment